This is what we found out after checking Chicken Plus halal status at Jakim’s 2021 halal portal.
In this halal review, you’ll see the date and the manner of which Chicken Plus halal status was checked, list of outlets and give your feedback regarding this halal review.
This halal review was updated on 4 August 2021.
What did Jakim say about Chicken Plus halal status?
No halal record was found.
Here’s how we did our checking at Jakim’s halal portal on 4 August 2021.
We searched for halal status using this keyword “CHICKEN PLUS”.
The word “CHICKEN PLUS” was used at its part of this restaurant name and also the name of its owner ie “CHICKEN PLUS (KL) SDN BHD”.
Since there’s no halal record, we could conclude that this restaurant and all of its outlets are not halal certified by Jakim.
Previous Halal Check.
This restaurant is still not halal certified by Jakim since our last check on 3 July 2021.
As mentioned, none of these outlets is halal certified by Jakim.
- 3 Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Delivery Hub di Subang Jaya, Selangor.
- Ekocheras Mall, Jalan Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.
- I City Mall, Shah Alam, Selangor.
- K88 Food Court, Jalan Kankoong, Taman Goodwood, Kuala Lumpur.
- Melawati Mall, Pusat Bandar Melawati, Selangor.
- Sunway Putra Mall, Jalan Putra, Kuala Lumpur.
- Sunway Velocity, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.
This is part of the menu that currently served at this restaurant.
As mentioned, none of these menu is halal certified by Jakim.
- Basakan Original.
- Boneless, Wings and Drumsticks Chicken.
- Carbonara Tteok Bboki.
- Crazy Spicy Chicken.
- Creamy Onion.
- Fried Potato.
- Glutinous Rice Donuts with Tapioca Paste.
- Golden Ring Pizza.
- Gorgonzola Pizza.
- Hawaiian Pizza.
- Ho-ro-rok Tteok Bboki.
- Hot Shocking.
- Mala Chicken.
- Mango Bingsu.
- Melon Bingsu.
- Oreo Bingsu.
- Pepperoni Pizza.
- Red Bean Bingsu.
- Rose Tteok Bboki.
- Snowing cheese.
- Soy Bean Powder Bingsu.
- Spicy Fried Noodle.
- Sweet Garlic.
- Yangkko Chicken.