We did a check on Oiso halal status at Jakim’s halal portal and this is what we found out.
In this halal review, you’ll see the date and the manner of which Oiso halal status was checked, list of its outlets and give your feedback regarding this halal review.
This review was updated on 5 August 2021.
What did Jakim say about Oiso halal status?
In case you wondering which Oiso? This halal review is for Oiso Korean Traditional Cuisine & Cafe.
To give you a definitive answer, we checked Jakim’s own halal portal using these keywords: “OISO” and “BORAMCHAN”.
The word “OISO” was used simply because it’s part of this korean restaurant name and also the name of its owners namely “OISO DAMANSARA CITY MALL SDN BHD” and “OISO F&B GROUP SDN BHD”.
The word “BORAMCHAN” was used because it’s part of a company’s name that appears as one of Oiso outlets owner ie BORAMCHAN SDN BHD,
No halal record was found which means this Korean restaurant, all of its outlets and menu are not certified halal by Jakim.
Previous Halal Check.
This restaurant is still not halal certified by Jakim since our last check on 29 June 2021.
These are the locations of Oiso outlets according to its FB.
As mentioned, none of these outlets is halal certified by Jakim.
- Aman Central, Alor Setar, Kedah.
- Cheras Leisure Mall, Kuala Lumpur.
- Damansara City Mall, Kuala Lumpur.
- Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur.
- IOI City Mall, Putrajaya.
- Calvary Convention Center, Shah Alam, Selangor.
- Jaya 33, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
This is part of the menu that currently served at this restaurant.
As mentioned, none of these menu is halal certified by Jakim.
- Beef Short Rib Soup
- Fried Glass Noodle
- Fried Rice
- Ginseng Chicken Soup
- Glass Noodle Fried Rice
- Grilled Saba Fish
- Grillled Chicken BBQ
- Hot Stone Bowl Bibimbab
- Jan Chi Kuk Su
- Kimchi Cold Noodle
- Kimchi Fried Rice
- Kimchi Ramen
- Kimchi Stew
- Korean Black Bean Sauce Noodle
- Korean Fried Chicken
- Korean Spicy Rice Cake
- Korean-chinese Spicy Noodle
- Mushroom & Tofu Stew
- Seafood Noodle
- Seafood Ramen
- Soft Tofu Stew
- Soybean Paste Stew
- Spicy Beef / Chicken Noodle
- Spicy Beef Stew
- Spicy Chicken Noodle
- Spicy Grilled Chicken BBQ
- Steamed Chicken with Soy Sauce
- Stir Fried Beef
- Stir Fried Saba Fish with Kimchi
- Stir Fried Squid and Octopus